Enjoy Your Wine Without Sulfites
Wine sulfite reactions can include flushing, skin rashes, hives, itchiness, upset stomach, diarrhea, vomiting, trouble swallowing, low blood pressure, can trigger migraine headaches, and lead to the development of free radicals.
As Seen In
"I used to never be able to drink wine with my favorite meals, but now every dinner is a five-star pairing!"
"I used to be such a puffy drinker, but now I wake up and my eyes are totally perfect!"
"The StiQit lets me enjoy my favorite wines without the redness!"
"I've been trying to remove toxins from my diet and the StiQit is just what I needed!"
Enjoy Your Wine Without Harmful Preservatives
Sulfite Sensitivity can include nasal congestion, flushing, breathing difficulties, skin rashes, hives, itchiness, upset stomach, diarrhea, vomiting, trouble swallowing, low blood pressure, and can trigger migraine headaches. Sulfites also lead to the development of free radicals
Developed By Scientists
StiQit was developed by a team of former Washington University scientists who wanted to enjoy sulfite-free wine. Sulfites are added to extend the shelf-life of a bottle, but they come with some nasty side effects. With StiQit, wine is restored to its pre-preservative state.
StiQit is intended only to remove sulfites from wine, and it is not intended to have any health benefits. Consumers with known allergies or heightened sensitivities to sulfites should rely only on information provided by their personal health care providers for any professional medical diagnosis, advice, or instruction before using StiQit. Best if used in 30 (thirty) days, store at room temperature. Products intended to be used as directed.